Monday, September 28, 2009

FALL IS ON THE WAY

Here are some of the photos I took last week, but didn't have time to post.


If you look at the calendar, the official date of fall came about a week ago, but its only starting to show a little bit in the leaves. Here are some of the pictures I took last week in the park to show just how the changes are coming about as the days get shorter and colder.





These two dogs were with a man that looked like he was probably homeless... I asked him if I could take some pictures and he said it was OK, but told me not to get too close to them. I told him I saw how they were just a moment before, and would not get to close. They behaved rather well while I took some pictures of them. They also show how fall is coming on quickly, they seemed to be enjoying laying in the pile of fallen leaves while they wait for their owner.





I went back to the antique store again, to see what else I could come up with that was out of the ordinary.... I found a few things that caught my eye, so I thought I would share.


The first one is another set of books; I liked the way they were set up on this desk.








I loved the way this dog looked, like it was smiling at you, or perhaps just trying to make your day a better one while you looked at him on the shelf.







This horse was alot of fun, if you look closely, you'll see that someone painted it, so the colors are off, and the drips of paint are all over. Its still quite the character though....









And the last thing that I wanted to share was this wonderful Vase with Pansies on it. My stepmom loves Pansies, so it reminds me of her when I see them.




No comments: